Cumulus Consonance Study 1 by Scott Naismith
If you honestly believe there is no difference between self harming and getting a tattoo I truly think you shouldn’t be allowed near the internet and banned from civilization
He was distinguished in 1991 as “Extremadura Hoy” and the Gold Medal of Extremadura, and in 1995 was awarded the Military Cross for his contribution to the Arts and the Army.
His work is disturbing and complex. The drawing is perfect, transcendent and illusory to contribute a special light and a colorful austere… It is a metaphorical realism, fantasy and imaginative work.
Blue Nude (Souvenir of Biskra) (“Nu bleu, Souvenir de Biskra”), an early 1907 by Henri Matisse
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy."
this comes from the top rope.
I pretty much hit reblog on this after point 1 alone.